Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Video Killed the Radio Star

Today I made my first radio predictions on Baseball Prospectus Radio. While BP Radio is found mostly on the Internet, it is broadcast on a few sports radio stations across the country. The piece was pre-recorded, with an easy format. The piece asked for one "solid" prediction, one "interesting" prediction, and one "out-there" prediction. I realize I may be spoiling the broadcast by letting the six people in on what my predictions were.

"Solid" prediction: Boston Red Sox win the AL East and repeat as World Series champs
"Interesting" prediction: Todd Helton wins his first National League MVP
"Out-There" prediction: Milwaukee Brewers win the NL Central

So there you have it. Sometime this weekend I'm going to get around to my 1st annual (and very possibly last annual) MLB preview post. Until then...keep looking to the skis, I mean skies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Solid - The Red Sox and Yankees will slug it out again and whoever is healthier will win.

Interesting - Lowe will win 20 for the Dodgers

Out there - Kim will win 20 for Arizona.