Monday, February 04, 2008

Faster Than A Speeding Homer Approved

Been a while since I gave everyone a glimpse at the recent additions to the playlist. Here's the LP's and EP's I've added recently, with quick grades. Lots of good stuff lately:

- Alicia Keys, As I Am - B+
- Atmosphere, Sad Clown Bad Fall No. 10 - A-
- Atmosphere, Sad Clown Bad Fall No. 11 - C+
- The Audible Doctor, Brownies - A-
- Cage, Hell's Winter - B
- El-P, I'll Sleep When You're Dead - B-
- Eric B. & Rakim, Paid In Full - A+
- Ghostface Killah, Big Doe Rehab - A
- The Simpsons Movie: the Music - B-
- Jay-Z, American Gangster - A+
- Kanye West, Graduation - A
- Lil Wayne, The Leak - A
- Little Brother, Getback - A-
- Wu-Tang Clan, 8 Diagrams - B+

I also have added Caltroit by Black Milk, Sawdust by The Killers and Desire by Pharoahe Monch, but I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet. Until next time...

No comments: