Monday, May 30, 2005

Links

- The reason we sing Sweet Caroline is finally explained. The two people that don't like it should be shot.

- Check out Baseball America's Draft Tracker, where they are forecasting who will be selected in the first round of the upcoming MLB draft.

- My good friend, colleague, and client Steven Goldman kept a running diary of tonight's Red Sox triumph over the Yankees at his YES-sanctioned Pinstriped Blog. Check it out, it's good stuff. I was actually talking to him on IMer most of the game, I don't know how he was doing two things at once, but I guess after you edit two books at the same time for six months, everything else is Parchesi. Also, check out his blog entry on May 25 entitled "Star Kabuki: The Love Suicides at Coruscant", it's his Star Wars: Episode III review. As always, Steven finds a way for you to enjoy something that you didn't agree with, as was the case for me here. The Rapid City line is priceless.

- Did you know Mark Cuban has his own blog? It's pretty cool, he has some cool business ideas, whether or not he ever makes good on them.

- Looking to get an in-depth look at Red Sox prospects and insiders? Check out the interviews on Red Sox Nation.

- Joe, I couldn't agree more...

- More on the draft, Boyd's World is one of the best, if not the best source for college baseball info and news on the Web.

- Good story out of Detroit on Pudge's weight loss...

- And finally, my last Prospectus Triple Play. It was supposed to run on Thursday but got pushed back one day. It's not my last article, just my last PTP. You'll see why soon enough.

No comments: