Monday, February 01, 2010

Tweeting The Numbers, #'s 61-82

Five down, two to go. Find the first five posts here, here, here, here and here.

#61, Clay Buchholz. Finally started to show the potential dominance last yr, & even w/ Lackey now in the fold, Sox need Buchholz in '10.

#62 - Nobody

#63, Joe Andruzzi. Apologies to: Paxton Crawford. Few moments in Patriots history will top when he was intro'd w/ his brothers after 9/11.

#'s 64-68 - Nobody.

#69, Eugene Chung. He actually was terrible, but we got a BIG kick out of making fun of him back in the day, & for that I love him.

#70, Logan Mankins. Hopefully we'll watch him for a long time, but I held my breath when I saw he was out of position in Pro Bowl last nite.

#'s 71-72 - Nobody

#73, John Hannah. The dean emeritus of Patriots offensive lineman, I always heard about him but he retired just before my conscious life.

#74 - Nobody.

#75, Vince Wilfork. Big Vince Wilfork had a spectacular debut, helping the Pats win the Super Bowl his rookie year. I hope he stays.

#76 - Nobody.

#77, Raymond Bourque. Apologies to: Mike Compton. 1 of last B's gms I went to was Ray Bourque night. Avs had no right to retire his # tho.

#78, Bruce Armstrong. Best Pats o-lineman of my conscious viewing life, I'm still jealous that my wife went to Bruce Armstrong Day w/out me.

#79 - Nobody.

#80, Troy Brown. My favorite Patriot of all-time. Troy Brown Makes First Downs. He did whatever was needed. Hire him as O-coordinator!

#81, Randy Moss. Say whatever you want about him, but he's always been entertaining. I'm overjoyed he was able to recharge his career in NE.

#82, Vincent Brisby. 1 of key Pats from early '90's wasteland years, Brisby was an afterthought by the time the Pats reached Super Bowl.

Next Up: #'s 83-99

No comments: